This is my 100th post on this blog! Oh my gosh. 100 seems like a lot of posts and not enough all at the same time. In honor of this special occasion I’ve decided to do a “10 things you probably don’t know about me” post. Because I’ve never done one, and 100 things just seemed like way too many. So here it is!
10 things you probably didn’t know about me.
1. I just bought a house (I know you know this) but did you know that it is so small I can vacuum the whole house without unplugging the vacuum cleaner? Seriously. But I still love my tiny house
2. I burn my tounge all the time on food when I know it is too hot, but I don’t want to wait to eat it.
3. This Old House might be my favorite tv show ever. I was banned from watching so I wouldn’t get too many crazy ideas. Of course now that I have a house I think I should be allowed to watch it again.
4. I love notepads! I can count 5 on my desk right now. Not including the day planner and two notebooks. I use them all for taking notes and making to do lists. I’ve never been able to switch to digital for that.
5. I just joined a gym so I could get some awesome muscles. But right now I’m just trying to make it through class.
6. I love getting gift cards! Especially the ones to Barnes & Noble.
7. I don’t drink coffee, but I love the way it smells.
8. My favorite jelly beans are licorice, which means that I hate the grape jelly beans because they look enough like the licorice ones that occasionally you get grape when you were trying for licorice. Yuck!
9. I’ve never dyed my hair. I’ve thought about it, but never actually done it.
10. When Ryan and I first started dating we never went out to a fancy restaurant. We always just had pizza. And I still love date nights where we stay home and have pizza.
I tried to take a photo of my kittens for this post… but getting 4 kittens to pose for the camera is impossible. From left to right I have Aly (the black in the back, you can’t really see her) Horton, Rosco & Gabby. They are available for adoption through FOHA.