Hi February! Another month has gone by, days are getting longer and we are creeping towards spring. I kept myself busy all through January and that might happen again in February, though I really ought to schedule a day off somewhere. Let’s see how many goals I accomplished last month.
Business Goals (January):
- Blog Regularly. I did this! And it feels so good. I had to write down a list of what I wanted to blog and when to keep on top of it, but it worked! and I want to keep it up.
- Create a Welcome Packet. Ok didn’t get this one done. Writing is hard for me and takes forever (probably because I’d rather be doing anything else!) So I think I need to schedule a few hours to work on just this.
- Learn a ton and have fun at all my workshops. Done! I had a wonderful time at all the workshops this January. What a great way to start off the new year!
- Photograph a styled shoot. Didn’t get it done in January but it will be happening next week! Oh my gosh! I’m so excited 🙂
Personal Goals (January):
- Plan out my garden. I’m about half done there… there always seems to be something more to plan, some next step to take. Keep an eye out for a new blog series on my garden. 🙂
- Keep a happy things journal. I did start this! I just wish I wrote in it more often.
- Get back to eating my vegetables. Yep, my CSA started up again and I’m eating more veggies. Of course I need to stop eating the pizza and cookies…
- Do more yoga. I didn’t get this one done. I’ve had a month packed with meetings during yoga time and I haven’t made an effort to do it in the evenings instead. Must do better.
So I did some things, and I didn’t do so well at others. That’s ok. I’ve got another month ahead to work on them. That is the best thing about looking back on your goals every month, you can remember and try again. So here are my goals for February!
- Photograph that styled shoot, and submit it for publication.
- Create a welcome packet for my brides.
- Create a once a month workday for all the little things that accumulate and need to be done only once a month. And write a list of what they are so I don’t forget anything.
- Keep blogging regularly! And add a weekly garden blog post, so you can keep up on the state of my yard 🙂
- Keep eating more vegetables and less pizza!
- Drink at least three glasses of water a day (I realized I’ve been forgetting to drink when I sit behind my desk all day, so now I need to keep a water bottle with me and drink it.)
- Get my shed sided! It is going to happen.
- And then once the shed is done, put my raised beds in the ground and fill with dirt so that they are ready for spring planting! This got delayed because it has been so cold that the ground is frozen.
- Choose a color and paint the kitchen. Since the weather got too cold to work outside Ryan and I have been working inside instead. The bathroom got fixed up last weekend and we painted the bedroom this weekend. Next up is the kitchen. I just need to pick a color first…
- Stick to Fab Ab February! This is totally doable and going to happen. I’m so thrilled that I’ve got a lot of friends doing it with me! You all are awesome. If anyone doesn’t know what Fab Ab February is check out the calendar below and do it with me!