Tidbit Thursday is back! It’s amazingly hard to think of a handful of fun things about me… but I don’t have all morning to stare at the computer screen, so here goes.
- Both my parents and Ryan’s parents are coming to town this weekend to see Moby Dick and spend some time with us. I’m so excited to see them all! I’m also a little curious about what they think about opera (since some of them have never been to one.) 🙂
- For that matter I’d love to know a lot more about opera. I’ve never quite appreciated it. Something about it just doesnt connect with me. And with my background in theater and the arts, you think I’d get it. But it sure is fun to dress up and visit the Kennedy Center.
- We repainted the living room and hallway this week. It looks so much better! Now our new couch can be delivered. It should be coming in a week or two and then (for the first time ever) we will have a nice comfy couch! I’m so excited!
- We are also repainting our kitchen and adding some cabinets. Unfortunately I’m not all that confident in my cabinet mounting abilities… so right now most of them are just sitting on my kitchen floor. I can’t wait to get them all up on the walls and get my kitchen back. But it might take me a while 🙂
- After the big snow started to melt I found a patch of crocuses blooming in my yard. Of course since then it has snowed on them two more times… I hope they are still cheery when this snow melts because I love looking at them.
It’s been a good week! And March is shaping up to have a fabulous start. How about you?
… and because every post needs a photo, here is one I never posted from this year. Have I mentioned how much I love photographing details? Or how much I love bouquets? So pretty!