Earlier this month I wrote a blog post on getting your kids to behave for family photos. And the easiest way to do that is to do something fun for your photos! So I thought I’d share some fun activities that would work great for photos.
- Going to the County Fair
- Fishing & Canoeing
- Playing in the sprinkler on a hot summer day (and eating popsicles)
- Putting on a play
- Playing dress-up
- Raking leaves (and playing in the pile) and making s’mores
- Build a sandcastle at the beach
- Build a snow fort/ have a snowball fight! (Winter can be fun too!)
- Build a fort (with sticks, or blankets, or an actual tree fort)
- Anything else you like to do as a family!
Now booking family sessions for Spring & Summer! Contact me to reserve a date!