There are so many different wedding venues in Northern Virginia that I’m pretty sure I couldn’t photograph at all of them in 10 years! Which is a wonderful thing for engaged couples. With all these choices you should be able to find a venue that is perfect for you! There are some venues that I love working at, and I can’t wait to go back, but there are also a ton of venues that I’ve never gotten to work at, and I would love to! So I’m putting it out there in the universe that these are some places that I’d love to photograph a wedding at in 2015 or 2016! So give me a call if you are getting married at one of these venues!
- Oatlands (I’ve been here a hundred times, but never gotten to photograph a wedding here! I love it and it is so my style!)
- The Goodstone Inn
- Salamander Resort
- The Maples Farm
- Shadow Creek (Beautiful new Loudoun venue)
- Red Fox Inn
- Tranquility Farm
- Big Spring Farm
- Keswick Hall
- Pippin Hill
- Castle Hill Cider
- Clifton Inn
- Khimaira Farm
- The Sagamore (Beautiful iconic hotel that I grew up seeing every week! I would love to get to work here one summer.)
- Historic Barns of Nipmoose
- The Inn at Erlowest (Ok I’ve been here once before, but I’d love to go again!)
- Pretty much any national park at all! (Or the lovely land surrounding them) But topping my list right now are Yosemite, The Grand Tetons & Zion.
- Any southern plantation! You know the type with the huge old trees and the spanish moss!
- Austin, TX
- Somewhere in the southwest desert! It’s such a different landscape than the east coast!
- The pacific northwest. All those pine trees and mountains and moss! Beautiful!
- Acadia, Maine. This is where I went on my honeymoon and it is a beautiful place! I would love to go back there for a wedding!
- Puerto Rico or the US Virgin Islands. Ummmm… beautiful beach and blue waters?!? I’m so in! Especially in winter!
- Anywhere! That sound so vague but I truly can’t think of anywhere I don’t want to go! But for the sake of this list I’ll try to narrow it down to a few places.
- Tuscany (Italy)
- Paris (One of the few cities I’d like to visit)
- Absolutely anywhere in Austria, Switzerland & New Zealand.
That it (for right now!) I would love to work at all of these places! And while most of the places listed in NY & VA are actually wedding venues, I’d also love to do engagement and anniversary session (and families too!) at any of the locations I listed! So send me an email or give me a call if you are interested! I’ll give you a great deal!